4 x 1hour // One-to-One Lesson (Travelling within the M25 or Kent)
Four one-hour, one-to-one lessons in person lessons covering any aspect of brass pedagogue, improvisation, breathing, and general technique. Chris is a low-brass player specialising in the tuba, euphonium, and trombone. He also offers trumpets lessons with an emphasis on breathing, informed by low brass techniques, and embouchure building exercises specifically for the trumpet/cornet.
Chris will travel to the clients location of choice so long at it is within the M25, and that the space is suitable for brass lessons. This can be discussed in person.
Lesson: Terms and Conditions:
- Only one student is allowed per session. This is not a group class.
- Lesson times are to be scheduled directly with Christopher Barrett(The Teacher), at a time that works for both parties.
- The Teacher will give tuition in a series of four lessons. Series will not necessarily coincide with school terms. The Teacher will give the lessons at the time and location specified agreed between the Teacher and the Client, and will reserve this time slot for the Pupil.
- Missed lessons: The Teacher will charge for any scheduled lessons which the Pupil does not attend, unless the Teacher chooses not to do so because of exceptional circumstances. If the Teacher cancels a scheduled lesson, the Pupil (or the Pupil’s parent or carer) may choose between (i) carrying the lesson forward; (ii) receiving a replacement lesson; or (iii) receiving a refund of the lesson fee.
- Examinations, competitions and public performances: The Pupil will not be entered for any examination, competition or public performance without the prior consent of both the Teacher and the Pupil (and the Pupil’s parent or carer, where appropriate).
- Please contact Chris at through the contact page of his website here within 30 days of booking a lesson. After this, your lesson will not be valid and no refund will be given. https://www.barrettchristopher.com
- If Chris cannot fit a lesson into his schedule within 30 days, this lesson will continue to remain valid until the lesson has been delivered.